Tuesday 15 November 2011

Letter of Thanks :)

November 15th, 2011

To Miss Tipa
167 Alfriston Road,
Manurewa,
Auckland.


Dear Miss Tipa,


Being a year 9 student at Alfriston College this year, I didn't know what to expect when it came to physical Education or Health. Having you as a teacher is really awesome and being in your class made me realise that I love doing P.E. To be honest I really hated physical Education before I came to this school but that is all forgotten now 'cause I love it. 

I had so much fun being in your class and learning a ton of new stuff that you taught us. I understand that to stay healthy i've got to be fit and having fun P.E lessons certainly motivated me. I am now more confident about this subject and also in myself. P.E is now also one of my favourite subjects. Firstly I would like to thank you for being an awesome teacher. Then thank you for making P.E so much fun.  Lastly I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put in to planning our Physical Education and health classes.

You are such a cool person and a great teacher. P.E this year was a blast :) Ktk hard! Thank you for everything.
I wish you all the best for the future.

Good luck and much love.

-Alison :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice letter. you didn't get your last piece of homework done :(

    ReplyDelete