Tuesday 8 May 2012

Blog #3

The picture on this one (blog) made my mouth water. I hope that if I do try attempt at making any of these, it will come out like the pictures :) They look cafe professional. Anyway My baking addiction is a baking blog :) obviously. The person behind it is called Jamie, she is 32 years old. She is a teacher at middle school - so I think she is from America - by day and during her free time she is cooking in her kitchen, making yuuuummy looking and tasting stuff. She started this blog to record her journey when cooking, like her recipes I guess, and also to expand her photography skills. Jamie's blog looks very professional; she has pictures of her recipes and you click on it to read them. I think I might actually try one of her recipes in the future :)

Might try this one:
Twix brownies- sounds very original :) and looks very yuuum :)











-Alison

1 comment: